أوفيسنا
بحث مخصص من جوجل فى أوفيسنا
Custom Search

حماية قاعدة البيانات

إذهب إلى أفضل إجابة Solved by SEMO.Pa3x,

الردود الموصى بها

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله 

هل من طريقة لاخفاء رسالة تمكين المحتوى نهائيا ؟

اخوتي الكرام بعد بحث طويل لم استطع الوصول الى حل لاخفاء رسالة تمكين المحتوى عند الفتح لاول مرة وبالاخص عند نقل البرنامج الى جهاز اخر 

كنت قد طرحت هذا الموضوع من قبل و لقي تفاعل من الاساتذة محمد الحلواني و sandanet مشكورين   

وفهمت ان الاعدادات تبقى منحصرة في الاوفيس كبرنامج ولا تنطبق على قاعدة البيانات بحد ذاتها 

لذا نرجو من واجهته هذه المشكلة  ان يفيدنا 

شكرا 

•  
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

56 دقائق مضت, bouchaib zakaria said:

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله 

هل من طريقة لاخفاء رسالة تمكين المحتوى نهائيا ؟

اخوتي الكرام بعد بحث طويل لم استطع الوصول الى حل لاخفاء رسالة تمكين المحتوى عند الفتح لاول مرة وبالاخص عند نقل البرنامج الى جهاز اخر 

كنت قد طرحت هذا الموضوع من قبل و لقي تفاعل من الاساتذة محمد الحلواني و sandanet مشكورين   

وفهمت ان الاعدادات تبقى منحصرة في الاوفيس كبرنامج ولا تنطبق على قاعدة البيانات بحد ذاتها 

لذا نرجو من واجهته هذه المشكلة  ان يفيدنا 

شكرا 

•  

استخدم هذا الكود في النموذج الرئيسي لديك عند حدث التحميل ..... جرب ووافينا بالنتيجة

If CreateObject("WScript.Shell").RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\" & Application.Version & "\Access\Security\" & IIf(Application.Version < 12, "Level", "VBAWarnings")) <> "1" Then
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").RegWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\" & Application.Version & "\Access\Security\" & IIf(Application.Version < 12, "Level", "VBAWarnings"), "1", "REG_DWORD"
End If

• Thanks 1
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• أفضل إجابة

شاهد رد أحد موظفي شركة مايكروسوفت:

Replied on October 6, 2014

I needed to create a simple database for my employer that other associates use. Since the database is located on a central drive that everyone can access, the yellow security bar with the "Enable Content" button appears when they open it. I've asked my co-workers numerous times to click the button, but they simply refuse. They are like the main characters of Zoolander when it comes to using computers.. Is there visual basic code I can use that will automatically enable the content upon opening? Or is there a trustworthy guide to writing the code (as I have very little experience)?

No, there is no code you can put into the un-trusted database too automatically make it trusted.  If you think about it, being able to do that would completely defeat the security barrier placed on untrusted code.

What I would suggest you do is, rather than have your co-workers need to actively trust this particular database, put the database into a shared network folder that everyone's installation of Access is set to trust.  That way, any database placed in that folder will automatically be trusted, so no security prompt will be displayed. 

However, the hitch here is that all users must tell Access to trust that folder.  Manually, that would be done by way of the Trust Center settings, and you'd have to give everyone instructions that they'd have to follow -- once -- to trust the folder.  If your company has a standard desktop configuration that gets installed on all users' desktops, it would be possible to have the trusted network folder be part of that installation.

Alternatively, I believe there may be a utility out there that you can have all your users execute  to add a particular folder to the trusted folders list.  I'll have a quick look around online now to see if I can find such a thing; you may want to do the same.

Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP 2001-2015
Access tips: www.datagnostics.com/tips.html

• Sad 1
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك