اذهب الي المحتوي
أوفيسنا

الردود الموصى بها

إكتشفنا مشكلة في هذا الإصدار مؤداها أنك لا تستطيع آن تغير إسم المستخدم  مرفق  بيانات المشكلة و تعقيب الشركة عليها :

اقتباس

Adel Abuzaid

20 July 2016 - 01:23 AM

I need to change the display name of one of our member the member name is currently hanyfat to be changed to هاني بدر

I tried to edit the profile but the system refuse

Marc Stridgen

20 July 2016 - 01:25 PM

Hello
You would need to take a look at the "Allowed characters in display names" setting, as the value you are entering is not currently allowed. You can find this within Members>Member Settings>Profiles>Profile Settings

Kind Regards,

Marc Stridgen
Invision Power Services, Inc.

Rate this response:   - - - - -

Adel Abuzaid

20 July 2016 - 03:39 PM

I altered the profile setting to set the allowed character in the user name to have  to  a-Z0-9ا-ي

the last part is for the arabic alphabet  fro ا to ي

changing the user name from Hanyfat  to  هاني بدر  it didn't work

Adel Abuzaid

20 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

I done exactly what you said it didn't work what i put for allowed characters a-Z0-9ا-ي the last part for alphabetic Arabic

I think it may be related to the range Arabic characters

Marc Stridgen

20 July 2016 - 04:47 PM

Hello,

We've reviewed your request and unfortunately, it is going to require further investigation. I've escalated your ticket, and it will be addressed as quickly as possible. Because of the advanced nature of your request, please note that it may take longer than usual to fully address your concern. Please also note that advanced support is only available Monday through Friday. I apologize for this delay.

Please ensure, to avoid further delay, that the access information provided on file is and remains valid throughout the duration of this request.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience; we look forward to working towards a resolution for you.

Kind Regards,

Marc Stridgen

Rate this response:   - - - - -

Andy Millne

21 July 2016 - 05:48 AM

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have an internal bug report for this issue and are working on a fix. In the meantime you would need to remove the username restriction.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime

Kind Regards

--
Andrew Millne

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك